04 July 2017

Recall:  Five years ago I was sitting on my porch of my RV near North East PA where I was recovering from a pulmonary embolism, stroke and DVT during January and February of that year.  Just a month previous I had lost my job as the borough manager (city/town mgr) of North East.  Additionally my personal life was crap; my wife asked for divorce and was running around with another man gambling every dollar away.  She was attempting to introduce my daughter, son in law and grandchildren to him plus i was estranged from one of my other daughters.  Life couldn't really get any lower....believe me though it got lower.

I was essentially banned from the house i paid for and forced to live up on the hill.  Everything was a secret which really wasn't nothing new in my life.  In the end i was ultimately responsible for all this as I never said no when I should have or stood by limits we had set.  The life I led for the last 18 years finally caught up with me and was killing me.  I was just to stupid and proud to step back and accept that I wasn't in charge of my life.

Next time...I don't know what I will talk about.

No comments: